World Congress 2015
IMPCB met in Toronto during the IUPESM World Congress (www.WC2015.org). The meeting was
conducted immediately after the IOMP EXCOM meeting. The participants present shared their views on the following matters in the agenda:
The meeting was held on Sunday, June 7, 2015, noon to 1:30 pm in Room 809 of the Convention Center.
1. President’s Report: review of recent activities
2. To review the latest version of the Requirements for Successful Completion of the Certification Process
3. To review the recently approved By-Laws as amended
4. To review the proposed Memorandum of Understanding with IOMP
5. To discuss how to collaborate with IAEA on the temporary certification program
6. To discuss the process of site visits for the accreditation of national certification programs
7. To discuss the plan to accept Regular Supporting Organizations
Post meeting notes:
The Memorandum of Understanding was presented for Council approval on Tuesday, June 9, 8:00 – 12:00, in Room 713B. The Council approved the document which was then signed by the Presidents of IOMP and IMPCB. Click here to download the MoU. Click here for the list of participants.
To follow the work-in-progress, please visit this website.
Last update: June 22, 2015